Proven Expertise in Lockout Compliance
ISS Safety lockout experts can ensure your facility is fully compliant through our systematic audit and visual lockout procedure writing process.
We can help your company with:
- Writing Lockout Program & Procedure Development
- Compliance Training
- Evolving Lockout Equipment Needs
- Ongoing Required Evaluations
Lockout Program Development
Through an on-site consultation, our team will assess your workplace to develop a comprehensive lockout program.
- Review your existing lockout program.
- Evaluate your current lockout equipment and provide functional recommendations.
- Conduct a workshop session to address site specific details for development of your updated lockout program.
- Provide a written summary document that serves as your blueprint for implementing a lockout program within your facility.
Written Lockout Procedure Development
Our team will conduct an in depth analysis of your working environment, evaluate inventory and facility layout to efficiently and accurately develop lockout procedures to meet your specific needs. The results are delivered in both electronic and laminated hard copy form, ready for immediate use within your facility.
Inspection and Auditing Support
Periodic evaluation of the effectiveness and accuracy of written procedures in your facility is a regulatory requirement. Our comprehensive auditing service is performed on site to evaluate the following within your facility:
- Content of your lockout program and recommendation for updates
- Evaluation of your current written lockout procedures
- Inspection of the performance of your authorized lockout personnel
- Assessment of your lockout training methods
- Review the status of action items
- Verification of corrective actions taken to resolve past internal audits, related incidents or citations
- Recommendations to improve compliance efforts following best industry practices