At ISS Safety Ltd we take the protection of your data seriously. The following policy will inform you of what data we collect, why we collect it, how it is stored and your rights as a customer to access this data.
What information do we collect?
When you register for an account with our company or make an enquiry about the products and services that we offer, we may collect the following information:
- Company name and relevant company contacts i.e. Purchasing, Technical.
- Company Address
- Telephone and Fax number
- Email address
- If making a purchase, the company bank details will be required for invoicing purposes.
- Products or services enquired about.
How is this information used?
The information that we collect will be used for the purposes outlined below. This means that we need to collect and retain contact and payment details that can be used to complete an existing order and to process future orders. We may use your information to:
- Process an order
- Send out an order
- Update on the status of an order
- Send invoices and order confirmation messages
- If requested, to send our latest newsletter
Who will have access to your data?
Your data may be disclosed to:
- Authorised members of staff with a business need to know relevant data
- Couriers for product shipment
- Service providers such as IT, and system and administration
- Legal and professional advisors such as auditors and lawyers
- HMRC for tax purposes
- Marketing support companies employed directly by ISS Safety Ltd. Your data will never be gifted or sold to a third-party company for the purpose of marketing activities.
How is it securely stored?
Your personal data will be securely protected from any unauthorised access. Your data is protected using the following safeguards:
- Storing your data on our secure servers
- Password protected system for authorised staff to prevent loss, disclosure or misuse of your personal information
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be stored for the period that we believe is necessary to both:
- Maintain your information as an existing active customer
- To provide legal or accounting records.
What right do you have to access your data?
As a customer you have a right to request the data that we have collected and stored via a Subject Access Request. Your rights as a customer include:
- You may request to view the data that we have stored and how this data is processed. This can be provided to yourself in the most practical format possible. We may withhold this information if we deem it is lawful
- You may instruct us to permanently remove some of, or all of your personal data. We must do this as soon as possible. We may turn down this request if we need to keep the information for lawful purposes
- You may instruct us to remove your consent for any marketing, or newsletter subscriptions and we must comply immediately
- You may request that your data be kept up to date
We will respond to you on an Access Request within 30 days unless the request is complex.
To make a request please apply to the following address,
ISS Safety Ltd, Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex. HA7 1JS
What will we do if there is a breach of data?
If there is a breach of data we have a policy in place and will notify you immediately.
Your email address that we store for processing an order such as confirmation, invoices and follow up enquiries will be used solely for this purpose. We will not use this email to send you marketing or newsletter unless you have given us explicit consent to do so. This consent will have to be confirmed by you as the customer and not as a pre-checked box. The customer has the right to remove this consent on request.
We use Google Analytics to capture information about user visits that can help us provide a better user experience on our web site. The information that is collected is anonymous and does not contain any personal information.